Saturday, October 15, 2011

Visiting the Orphanage

 Pictures of the orphanage!

 This is where my little girl sleeps but not for long!
 Hanging out with friends.
 Daddy's girl!
 Cute friends!
So much cuteness I can barely stand it! They have been sleeping with this kitten in their room! Yana loves cats and her daddy....well not so much! We may have to work on him!


We visited the orphanage today and got to hang out with some of the kids too! Yana and I played some Uno and just visited today. Yana showed us around the orphanage. It was very cold and raining today so we stayed inside the entire time! We are going to McDonald's tomorrow with all of the kids to celebrate a very special little girl's birthday so that should be fun!  Yana's sister called today and I believe we are going to get to meet her there too! I'm so happy that we are going to get to meet Yana's sister. I keep asking Yana what is she going to miss the most from Ukraine and she says over and over her sister. God is good that He has kept the love strong between these sisters.

No comments:

Post a Comment