Saturday, October 29, 2011

Adoption Race!

Today was the Chosen Marathon for Adoption Race in New Braunfels and it was so fun! I got to cheer on some of my amazing friends today! I wanted to tell all of them thank you so much for training and sacrificing your time to run in this race and be on our team to help raise funds to bring Yana home with us forever. I can't tell you how much it means to me for all of your prayers, words of encouragement, training and amazing generosity! God is really teaching me through all of you about extravegent giving! We are so blessed to have you in our lives! God is good all the time He is good! Here are a few pictures of the race today. I missed getting some of my team's pictures but I want to tell you all thank you from the bottom of my heart! Love all of you! I also wanted to tell everyone that this race is truly amazing! Everyone that organized this event did an amazing job and all of the families involved in this race have been blessed by all of their hard work! Next year please consider participating in this race because unlike many races the money goes directly to helping the families bring home their children. Not just a percentage or small portion but the funds go the families. That is truly amazing! Thank you!

The girls making a Team Sims sign!
Go Team Sims!
Pretty Cute!
These girls rocked this race!!
Thank you!
Awesome Job!
O.K. just had to add this cute one!

No comments:

Post a Comment