Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Journey to Ukraine

Here we go with a blog! I love to read blogs about families and adoption but never intended to have one. I am not a great writer nor do I have loads of knowledge but what I do know is that God has set us in this very place at this very moment to be love, to be constant, to be present and to be a family to a little girl who desperately deserves one! I am no where close to a perfect mom and wife but I do love the Lord with all of my heart and trust in Him with my life. My husband Bryan and I have made the trip to Ukraine to adopt the most precious little girl named Yana. Yana I guess is not so little, she is 14 years old, but I see her as my little girl! We wanted to start this blog to communicate with family and friends all of the amazing things we are experiencing in Ukraine. We are so honored that God is entrusting us with this precious little girl. Please follow our time in Ukraine!

No comments:

Post a Comment