Monday, November 7, 2011

Back in Ukraine!

I got up early this morning with excitement that today is the day we go get Yana. I have been trying to write a journal to Yana during all of this time so she can have a glimpse into how much we love her and wanted her from the very beginning. I also want Yana to see how God has listened and answered all of our prayers. Here is my letter to her today:

          Today we are back in Ukraine to finish your adoption. Today we get to take you with us forever! I'm sure today will be mixed with happiness and sadness for you. You will never be an orphan again! Today you are our daughter and you will always belong in our family. I want you to know that today we will love and support you as our daughter for the rest of our lives. I do know that today you will be leaving the friends you have known for most of your life. I'm truly sorry for you having to leave your friends and home country. I am so sorry  that you are having to leave your sister most of all. We will do our very best to keep you in contact with your sister. She is very special to you and therefore very special to us. God has truly listened and answered our prayers for one another. He loves us so much to bring us together. I love you very much Yana! Thank you God for allowing us to have Yana as our daughter!



No comments:

Post a Comment